How to Play
- Spirit is of the utmost importance.
- For the tee-off, whoever scored lowest on the last hole throws first.
- For other throws, whoever is furthest from the hole throws first.
- Pivot goes where the disc is, so you can pivot forward (this is not disc golf).
- You must hit the target in a place you could touch from the ground (i.e. if the target is a tree, hitting a tree branch 20ft overhead does not count).
- One mulligan per 9 holes (one for front 9, one for back 9).
- Water is determined based on where the center of the disc is.
- Water (where cars drive) = +1 penalty
- Car= +1 penalty
- Glass = +2 penalty
- Getting hit by someone else's disc= +1 penalty
- Hitting a bird, squirrel, or Public Safety = -1 bonus
- Lowest score on each hole shotguns a beer or does a shot
- If there's a tie for lowest score, there's no penalty. On the next hole, lowest score does 2 shots/shotguns
- Continue adding up shots until there's a single winner for a hole
|1||3||Quad archway (at midnight)||Tree next to light thats up the walkway||1||I'm sure someone's hit this in one, I just don't know who|
|2||3||Steps that face Sage and are located near the big staircase next to the 87 Gym||Lamppost at the top of the stairs near Sage||2||Grin, Andrew, DanD|
|3||4||Tree on small hill next to Sage||Furthest lamppost on little island in front of 87 Gym||2||Grin. Frick?|
|4||3||Island in front of 87 Gym||No Parking sign past the 86 field and next to shuttle stop by the DCC||2||Grin, Yoon, Andrew, DanD|
|5||4||Manhole cover near shuttle bus stop (no run-up)||Right door of Greene building||2||Grin|
|6||3||Under the bridge near hole 5 end (don't cross the line where the rocks end)||Lamppost closest to Troy building (but not the one on the stairs, the one a bit to the left if you face the entrance)||2||Jimmy, Zac (x2), DanD, Cylon, Grin|
|7||4||Corner of sidewalk outside Troy building||Clock on Sage lawn||2||Grin|
|8||4||Manhole near clock (down the path that leads towards Amos Eaton. no run-up)||Lamppost near library in the valley between library and Amos Eaton||2||Grin|
|9||3||Small area near hole 8 end. Stay behind the tree (you have to throw around it)||Emergency light in front of the library at the top of the ramp that comes from the concentric circles and points to the library||2||DanD, Steve|
|10||3||Out the first gap on ramp from Folsom to Amos Eaton||Land it on top of the top concentric circle||2||DanD, Steps, Cylon|
|11||3||Standing on the top concentric circle||Wind sculpture (the rectangular base doesn't count)||2||DanD|
|12||3||wind sculpture||yellow message board on the right side of Eaton||2?|
|13||3||From the top of the hill by Eaton||door in a stair well on the side of Carnegie||2?|
|14||4||One foot touching the door that's in the below ground level on the north side of Carnegie||Light post at the top of the big staircase that comes up from West Hall towards the garden behind Sage||3?|
|15||3||Standing on the big rock in the garden||Lamppost at the northeast corner of the pit of rocks northeast of walker||2|
|16||3||One foot on the grate outside the door on the west side of Sage||Hit on top of the circular pedestal in front of Sage||2?|
|17||4||Top of where the stairs used to be that lead down from the wind sculpture to the 86 Field||Plaque on the side of the JEC (in the small alcove)||3|
|18||4||Northeast corner of the walkway near the JEC||The large flagpole near the Quad||2 or 3?|
|19 (Tiebreaker)||Lowest score wins||Near the flag||ATMs inside union|